Whether you are a loyal Cake user or haven’t installed the app yet, here are 5 things about Cake you probably don’t know yet!
- Cake is unique. Cake is the only truly independent banking app in Europe. So if you want to get one overview of all your accounts from different banks in one neutral app … enter Cake!
At this moment we are already active in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- This week, Cake was awarded “Belgian Startup of the Year” at the 21st edition of the Data News Awards for Excellence. Ok, we admit that you may already know this but we are so excited about it that we can’t keep quiet about it.
The professional jury praised Cake for the unique concept of the app and the technological innovation. As well as the fact that we process data and generate insights from it for companies, but especially to give the Cake user more and better insights into his income and spending was recognized by the jury.
- Cake users have meanwhile connected accounts of no less than 32 different banks to Cake. 19% of all linked bank accounts are KBC accounts, followed by ING (14%), BNP Paribas Fortis (14%), Belfius (12%) and Argenta (11%). In total, we have already processed 7 million transactions across all linked accounts, totalling a staggering number of figures: €1,851,747,319. Yep, that’s almost 2 billion!
- Over the past few months, our support team received the fewest questions or complaints from Argenta account holders. Hooray for Argenta! Linking an Argenta account to Cake is now clearly a piece of Cake!
- In total we already paid out €78,639 in Rewards to the Cake users. Cake really is the profitable banking app! We are looking forward to the €100.000 milestone!
You might also be interested in
10 reasons to make Cake your new banking app